While Googling for the Media Lab logo the other day, I came across several pages of results with the logos of other Media Labs. As everyone appends ‘Labs’ to the title of their organizations, a gold rush for laboratory beaker clip art has emerged. Here are 27 other scientific workshops of “media”, including a bonus logo of the now-defunct Media Lab Europe (think Euro Disney). Behold!
- Media Lab Master’s thesis on participatory aid (how we can use the internet to do more to help in times of crisis)
- LazyTruth - extending the product, adding verified content, building out a metrics dashboard, and conducting political science research
- TAing News & Participatory News course at MIT
- the on1on
- Speaking at upcoming conferences, Digital Media and Learning and National Conference on Media Reform
- Finding a job again this summer